YOU WILL NEED :
- Cupcakes ( Vanilla / Chocolate )
- Royal icing
- Ice cream cones
1. Frost the cupcake with white buttercream.
2. Gradually trim small bits of the ice cream cone to shorten and even the base.
3. Place the cone on the frosted cupcake.
4. Apply a thin layer of buttercream to the cone, using any color you want for your design.
For example, green buttercream for a Christmas tree, red for Santa's hat and brown for a reindeer.
5. Finish decorating your cupcakes with additional buttercream, royal icing, marshmallows, and sprinkles to make your design look perfect!
We hope you have as much fun as we did making these festive cupcakes.
Please share our recipe with your friends & family and let us know how it turns out!