Free Image License
Rawpixel Free Image License
You can use any of the free images that you download from www.rawpixel.com for personal and commercial purposes. However, the image copyright is still the property of Rawpixel, so you cannot resell, redistribute or claim the image as your own.
Rawpixel must protect our models and our brand, so the images can't be used in any way that is unlawful or would imply the endorsement of either Rawpixel or our models.
Here are some examples of what you can and can't do with our free images:
- Credit us. You don’t have to, but it will help us grow
- Put it on your website or blog
- Use it as part of an advertising campaign on any media
- Make alterations to the image, e.g. add your logo or a caption
- Not worry about model releases. We have legal model releases for any recognizable person, allowing for commercial use of the images
- Use it in a print run of any size
- Incorporate the image into your merchandise - as long as the image itself is not the merchandise!
- Print it onto a canvas for your own use or to give to your friends/family
- Share the image with others using our links – and we'd love it if you did!
- Claim the image as your own
- Sell or redistribute the image. If you would like to pass the image to someone else, share our link so they can register and download it for themselves
- Add the image to any stock site. You are welcome to add it to another free image site but this must be through a link. Users must download the image from us at Rawpixel.com
- Sell a printed version of the image
- Use it in any way that a reasonable person would see as offensive, libelous, obscene, immoral or illegal
- Use it in a manner that infringes someone else’s trademark or intellectual property.
Should legal action ever become necessary (and we hope it doesn't), the matter would be resolved in UK courts.
And of course, if you still aren't sure, just ask us.